Four Ways to Glam Up Your Look for the Holiday Season
There’s a chill in the air and the trees are donning their autumn red and gold tones, signaling the coming of the holiday season. Are you ready? Now is a great time to glam up your look in preparation for all those Thanksgiving dinners, Christmas celebrations and New Year’s bashes. Metropolitan Dermatology offers a few surefire tips for a beautiful new holiday look
- Chemical peel: All those summer days in the sunshine may have left your skin looking dull, dry and damaged. A chemical peel using a tailor-mixed formula can help remove the damaged outer layers of skin to reveal a tighter, brighter, smoother look. This non-invasive skincare solution also can be used to remove or minimize acne, age spots, wrinkles and scars. Depending upon the strength of the chemical peel formula you choose, downtime for each treatment may be minimal, though your aesthetician may suggest multiple treatments to achieve the look you want.
- Botox: A celebrity favorite, Botox is among the top choices when you want quick results with no downtime. This injectable helps to relax overactive facial muscles, giving you a smoother and more youthful look. It’s highly effective for reducing the appearance of crow’s feet, forehead lines and frown lines
- Juvederm: Often used in conjunction with Botox, Juvederm is a works by filling in spaces created by wrinkles, creases and hollows that belie your age. It’s used to help smooth wrinkles; plump lips, cheeks and hollows around the eyes; add shape to an undersized chin and diminish scars. Downtime is minimal and results can last up to a year, depending upon the area treated.
- IPL Photofacial: An IPL Photofacial actually harnesses the power of light to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Highly focused beams of broad-spectrum light target the lower layers of your skin, removing damaged skin and kicking up your body’s production of collagen, the naturally occurring protein that gives young skin its firmness and resiliency.
Get your skin holiday-ready with a visit to one of Metropolitan Dermatology’s three New Jersey offices in Clark, Kearny or Teaneck.
The post Four Ways to Glam Up Your Look for the Holiday Season appeared first on Metropolitan Dermatology.
- Acne Treatment (5)
- Allergy Treatment (1)
- Botox (11)
- Chemical Peels (10)
- Cold Sores (1)
- CoolSculpting (2)
- Current Specials (6)
- Hair Loss Treatment (1)
- Laser Hair Removal (1)
- metropolitan dermatology news (6)
- News (9)
- Practice News (2)
- Promotions (3)
- Skin Cancer (2)
- Skin Tips (2)
- Skincare Products (3)
- Uncategorized (2)