Seven Sumptuous Ways to Show Your Skin Some Love on Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. It’s a day designed for lovers to indulge in a little romance. But whether you’re attached or single, it’s also a great day to indulge in a little quality me time, too. Metropolitan Dermatology offers these 10 top tips for showing your skin some love on Valentine’s Day and every day.
- Break up with stress: Prolonged stress can not only cause premature wrinkling, but also trigger an array of skincare issues such as psoriasis, rosacea and acne.
- Kick bad habits to the curb: Smoking and overdoing it with the cocktails both can sap the moisture from your skin, leaving it dry, ashen or sallow in color and prone to forming lines and wrinkles.
- Get physical: Regular workouts and other physical activity can boost the blood flow, increasing the amount of oxygen and nutrients delivered to your dermal cells, keeping your skin healthy, rosy and vibrant.
- Drink up: Some 70 percent of your body is comprised of water, but that amount can diminish as you age. Drinking plenty of water can help to keep skin plump and smooth, plus flush toxins to keep it healthy.
- Sweeten your sleep: Skimping on sleep can do a number on your complexion. Turn your bedroom into a peaceful place and make sure to get at least eight hours of uninterrupted rest nightly to rejuvenate your skin, body and mind.
- Hold out for the good stuff: Skip cheap discount store skincare and cosmetic products, opting instead for high-quality options offered or recommended by skincare professionals.
- Pamper yourself: Make a long-term commitment to beautiful skin with regular treatments including chemical peels, IPL Photofacials and microdermabrasion.
Ready to declare your love for healthy, smooth, younger-looking skin? Schedule a consultation with a skincare professional at your nearest Metropolitan Dermatology location.
The post Seven Sumptuous Ways to Show Your Skin Some Love on Valentine’s Day appeared first on Metropolitan Dermatology.
- Acne Treatment (5)
- Allergy Treatment (1)
- Botox (11)
- Chemical Peels (10)
- Cold Sores (1)
- CoolSculpting (2)
- Current Specials (6)
- Hair Loss Treatment (1)
- Laser Hair Removal (1)
- metropolitan dermatology news (6)
- News (9)
- Practice News (2)
- Promotions (3)
- Skin Cancer (2)
- Skin Tips (2)
- Skincare Products (3)
- Uncategorized (2)